- A refreshing blend of 8 fruits and vegetables.
- Rich in polyphenols – which have been reported to have antiviral, anti-allergic, antiplatelet, anti-inflammatory, antitumor and antioxidant activities.
- Rich in flavonoids, which preliminary research indicates that flavonoids may modify allergens, viruses, and carcinogens
- Provides natural energy
- Cell and histoid (tissue) protection
- Stengthens the immune system
- Antiphlogistic – relieves inflammation and fever
• Alcohol Free
• Caffeine Free
• Cholesterol Free (<2 mg/svg & = or < 2 g Sat. Fat/svg)
• Dairy Free
• Gluten Free
• Lactose Free
• Low Fat (<3 g/svg)
• Low Saturated Fat (<1 g/svg & = or <15% Calories from Sat. Fat)
• No Artificial Color
• No Artificial Flavors
• No MSG Added
• Nut Free
• Peanut Free
• Preservative Free
• Soy Free
• Trans Fat Free (<.5 mg/svg)
• Wheat Free
Powerberry Juice is available in a 16.9 fl. oz. bottle
INGREDIENTS: Grape Juice, Aronia Juice, Strawberry Puree, Apple Juice, Purple Carrot Juice, Bilberry Juice, Black Currant Juice, Lemon Juice.
#1 Selling Beet Juice in the Country
September 19, 2011
Nitrates Found in Vegetables May Protect Blood Vessels By Elisabeth Bergman WebMD Health News. Reviewed by Louise Cha
August 31, 2011
When looking for a juice that seems to do it all, and contains nutrients that you didn't even know you need, look no fur
August 31, 2011
What do birth control pills, bottled water, chewing gum, Chinese food, x-rays, and pesticides all have in common?
Click here to find out where Biotta Juices
are sold in store & online.