Ideal for blood pressure and brain
Made from freshly harvested beets, this juice is uniquely sweet and earthy. Beets are an excellent source of Potassium and a source of naturally occurring dietary nitrates.
- Helps reduce blood pressure
- Hypertension/AHA study shows 7% reduction in blood pressure
- As effective as medical intervention
- Contributes to a reduction in arterial stiffness
- Helps brain / may lower risk of stroke
- Research shows regular consumption of beet juice can help reduce cognitive decline by increasing the blood flow to certain parts of the brain
- Excellent source of Potassium (700mg / serving), with every 400mg of Potassium per day, odds of fatal stroke drop 40%
- Increases stamina and energy
- High levels of nitrates increase oxygen flow to muscles
- Improves athletic performance, ability to exercise
- Improved mobility for patients with COPD
- Beet juice contains dietary nitrates and betaine
- Nitrates increase the level of nitric oxide (NO), which relaxes and widens blood vessels, aiding blood flow
- Betaine helps to maintain liver, heart, and kidney health
- May help prevent Type 2 Diabetes: FASEB Journal study found beet juice significantly reduced blood sugar and insulin levels up to 30 minutes following a meal vs. control (study)
- Reverses blood vessel contraction at high altitudes (study)
- Powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory
- Aids digestive health
Organic Beetroot Juice (Lacto-fermented).
Serving Suggestion: Shake well. Refrigerate after opening. For best quality and freshness use within 7 days of opening.