Ideal for health and wellness
Carrot juice is delicious, healthy and an excellent source of Vitamin A… drinking carrot juice is a smart way to give your whole body a boost.
- High in Vitamin A (270% DV)
- Promotes healthy eye function (article)
- Plays a key role in immune system function
- Helps the body to heal after a strenuous workout and aids in muscle growth
- Prevents premature wrinkling, acne, dry skin, and pigmentation
- Valuable source of antioxidants
- Benefits your immune system
- Lowers risk of cardiovascular disease
- Reduces the risk of stroke (article)
- According to a Harvard study, people who eat more than five carrots a week are less likely to suffer a stroke than those eating one carrot a month or less
- Reduces breast cancer risk (article)
- Research suggests consuming carrot juice regularly can reduce a woman’s risk of developing breast cancer by 60%.
- Cleanses and detoxifies the liver
- Toxins in the liver are released from the system and excreted after regular consumption of carrot juice (article)
- When the liver functions well, it prevents the accumulation of fat and aids in its rapid digestion, preventing weight gain and obesity
Serving size 8 FL OZ (240 ml)
Organic Carrot Juice (Lacto-fermented).
Serving Suggestion: Shake well. Refrigerate after opening. For best quality and freshness use within 7 days of opening.