- Juice made from freshly harvested celeriac
- Recognized for its essential oils and high potassium content. It acts as a diuretic, helps neutralize the pH balance and stimulates kidney function, ridding the body of toxins.
- Overeating and poor nutrition can place a great strain on the body. pH levels are thrown out of balance, disrupting the metabolism and allowing harmful toxins to accumulate in the body.
- Essential oils found in celeriac juice can stimulate kidney function, while the potassium promotes urinary activity, giving this juice its purifying characteristics.
• Alcohol Free
• Caffeine Free
• Cholesterol Free (<2 mg/svg & = or < 2 g Sat. Fat/svg)
• Dairy Free
• Gluten Free
• Lactose Free
• Low Fat (<3 g/svg)
• Low Saturated Fat (<1 g/svg & = or <15% Calories from Sat. Fat)
• Low Sodium (<140 mg/svg)
• No Artificial Color
• No Artificial Flavors
• No MSG Added
• No Sugar Added
• Nut Free
• Peanut Free
• Preservative Free
• Soy Free
• Trans Fat Free (<.5 mg/svg)
• Wheat Free
Celery Juice is available in a 16.9 fl. oz. bottle
INGREDIENTS: Celery Juice, Natural L(+) Lactic Acid.
#1 Selling Beet Juice in the Country
September 19, 2011
Nitrates Found in Vegetables May Protect Blood Vessels By Elisabeth Bergman WebMD Health News. Reviewed by Louise Cha
August 31, 2011
When looking for a juice that seems to do it all, and contains nutrients that you didn't even know you need, look no fur
August 31, 2011
What do birth control pills, bottled water, chewing gum, Chinese food, x-rays, and pesticides all have in common?
Click here to find out where Biotta Juices
are sold in store & online.