Ideal for digestion
Sauerkraut juice is sour and salty, made from fermented white cabbage, an excellent source of Vitamin C and a good source of potassium.
- Made from naturally fermented cabbage
- Lacto-fermented cabbage has a long history of providing benefits for many different health conditions (article)
- Promotes digestion
- Natural lactic acid inhibits growth of undesired intestinal bacteria, encourages the growth of good bacteria
- Excellent source of Vitamin C (50% DV)
- Cardiovascular benefits have been seen comparable to regular exercise in overweight and obese adults (article)
- Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that protects the body against immune system deficiencies
- Good source of Potassium (16% DV)
- Clinical studies show a high-potassium diet lowers blood pressure, and was credited with reduced deaths from cardiovascular disease (article)
- Increased potassium intake can help treat nutrient deficiencies caused by digestive diseases and conditions like ulcerative colitis or Crohn’s disease, which prevent the body from absorbing certain essential nutrients from the intestines.
Servings Per Container About 2
Organic Sauerkraut Juice (from Fermented White Cabbage), Sea Salt.
Serving Suggestion: Shake well. Refrigerate after opening. For best quality and freshness use within 7 days of opening.