Ideal for digestion
Sauerkraut juice is sour and salty, made from fermented white cabbage, an excellent source of Vitamin C, and a good source of Potassium.
- Made from naturally fermented cabbage
- Lacto-fermented cabbage has a long history of providing health and wellness benefits
- Promotes digestion
- Natural lactic acid inhibits growth of undesired intestinal bacteria, encourages the growth of good bacteria
- Excellent source of Vitamin C (20% DV)
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant and helps maintain the body’s immune system
- Good source of Potassium (10% DV)
- Potassium is necessary for the normal functioning of cells
Serving size 8 FL OZ (240 ml)
Organic Sauerkraut Juice (from Fermented White Cabbage), Sea Salt.
Serving Suggestion: Shake well. Refrigerate after opening. For best quality and freshness use within 7 days of opening.